Christocentric life for Communion and Prophetic Witness in the Peripheries of our Fractured World.
- Contemplative Christ in the Gospel and proclaim Him in word and deed.
- Live the ‘mystery of encounter’ and practice the four-fold hospitality i.e. union with God, oneself, the other and creation.
- Practice contemplative dialogue.
- Be bearers of reconciliation and unity in every sphere of life.
- Live consciously and concretely the three vows.
- Work to eliminate through every ministry the root cause/s that generate injustice, intolerance, violence, discrimination and exclusion especially to women, youth, children and the poor.